Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am...

I am a child of God.
I am spiritual.
I am an adopted child.
I am named after Wendy the Witch from Casper the Friendly Ghost Cartoon.
I am the mother of an adopted daughter.
I am the author of my own life.
I am responsible for my conduct and behavior.
I am honest and integrous.
I am compassionate and forgiving.
I am a student of thanatology.
I am a exceptionally loyal friend.
I am big hearted.
I am completely passionate about music
I am an advocate for those unable to speak for themselves.
I am a bright light of creativity.
I am continually inspired.
I am sensitive and very emotional.
I am a writer.
I am a rule breaker.
I am addicted to Starbuck's decaf, non-fat no-whip Mochas.
I am almost half a century old.
I am living with intention.
I am totally into laughter.
I am a true believer in the power of love.


There.  My assignment for P2P Training class. Sounds a little presumptuous but I am sharing it just in case someone out there doesn't view me this way. Don't hold back - let me have it. The truth will set you free! (Thanks David Viscott)

3 comments:

wjnorbom said...

OK - CORRECTION -
I am almost half a century YOUNG!

Anonymous said...

And
You are fragile
You are strong
You say you are lonely
You are not alone
You recognize beauty
You are beautiful
You are loving
You are loved

especially by me!

wjnorbom said...

I am touched by your loving addition to my "assignment". The journey in my life has always been to feel complete. I have a long way to go - your words help build my confidence and I certainly receive them like the most beautiful of gifts. I haven't felt beautiful for a long time - mostly because I am weary. All the work I do to express my need to see more love goes disregarded often. So you have made me feel heard. And I thank you for that. Who are you anyway? You have a kind heart.
I think perhaps I need to just enjoy the ride a bit more and loosen up. However, there is nothing better for me that a good release and crying really helps me deal with my anger, sadness and rage at things I simply have little to no power to change.
Blessings on you.