Sunday, January 9, 2011

Senseless Tragedy



The terrible tragedy in Tuscon, Arizona is best summed up by Keith Olbermann. When I see the face of the child who died, my heart breaks.  And she was truly a young American interested in leadership.
God forgive us for what we are becoming in this nation. Horrifying.
Christina-Taylor Green - a symbol of Hope - born on 9/11, 2001.


Beautiful child. May God bring comfort to her parents. This makes me so sad - look at this face. Why?


Sarah Palin thinks she is so funny to "target" or set marksman sites on Democratic Congresspeople.


This is just one of the consequences of her stupidity.  Sure not her fault. But enough to put ideas in the mind of someone who obviously cannot think straight.


Let's learn to love each other. Accept our differences. Because under it all don't we really want for the same things? I think so. I really do.

No comments: