Tuesday, August 24, 2010

do it for love...



You gotta know that I am an 80's girl - by definition - the big hair was one of my best looks truly! (I'll share a photo sometime... "Rock" bitch hairdo big time!)  And along with that comes my love for Hall & Oates. Daryl Hall musically - a marvelous voice with perfect pitch and you know... (now I am showing my age) in his mid 60's!  teehee Makes me feel quite young and frisky! Nothing like a great voice and strumming a guitar to get a girl going. Love these guys!
So here it is. 
I'll do it for love. And one of my favorite late H & O songs. For sure. I believe in the power of love. Love can move mountains. If I am in love - let me tell you - I would do any and everything. I long for that feeling. It moves my spirit. Makes my heart leap. That extreme passion. That great jump for joy feeling. And I will experience this again in my life. Believe you me.
Listen to the words. I think you'd do it for love too. What risk would you take to do it for love? And what woman wouldn't want the love of her life to sing this song to her?

No comments: